Ratings for Dr. Aparna P. Ambe

Dr. Ambe has been my doctor a long time now. Because she is great. Very good at explaining things. Her and her staff are very friendly. I would not consider anyone else.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

Dr. Ambe is the kindest person I think I have ever met. She is truly concerned about her patients. I recommend Dr. Ambe to anyone that needs good medical care and needs a doctor that will listen.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Dr. Ambe is not only a very good doctor, she is a very nice person. Very kind, listens and explains things so patients can understand. I wish I would have found her years ago.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

She listens pationtly and provide the explanations to your doubts. she is more positive to respond the pationt questions.I give my first choice to visit this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

Knows her stuff and access to her is great. Same day or next day appointment. Very good at explaining - takes as much time as necessary.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009

I DO NOT LIKE GOING TO THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE NORMALLY. BUT, DR. AMBE MAKES YOU FEEL AT EASE SHE IS VERY KIND AND TAKE'S THE TIME TO LISTEN TO HER PATIENTS AND HELP THEM UNDERSTAND THEIR HEALTH CONCERNS. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE. IF I HAD TO MOVE I WOULD TRAVEL AS LONG AS IT TOOK TO SEE HER AS MY FAMILY DOCTOR. EXCELLENT JOB DR. AMBE. THANKS MICHELE KLEINJOHN

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

Dr. Ambe is the best Dr. I have ever been to. She really takes time to explain in detail to her patients. I would highly reccomend her.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

Dr. Aparna P. Ambe's Credentials

• Goa Med Coll, Goa Univ, Panaji, Daman & Diu, Goa, India (Grad. 1992)