Ratings for Dr. Edward G. Loniewski

I was a patient of Dr Loniewski for aprrox 10 years. In all that time I don't think he ever made eye contact with me. When he feels the appt is over, he walks out. Zero communication skills. Botched surgery last november due to his lack of communication. I "went under" having one surgery, woke up with an altogether, much more extensive surgery, only never got new post op instructions, no one from his office called to check how i was doing. I never found out for over a week that he performed a different surgery. I ended up with 2 blood clots and had to take coumadin for 3 months. When I went to see him for the first post op visit, he treated me like I was overreacting. The surgery he did required that I bear no weight on my knee for 6 weeks. My instructions said to walk on it after 3 days. I destroyed my knee, and ended up having a partial knee replacement last week - obviously by another surgeon. I wouldn't recommend this dr to anyone.

Submitted August 22, 2013

I saw Dr. L for a second opinion for a botched hip replacement and have been using him ever since. I have had two other surgeries and am scheduled for a third in a few months. He is caring and spends alot of time with me at every visit. When he couldn't decide what to do next he sent me for another opinion rather than just relying on his own judgment. He is wonderful and I would recommend him to anyone who needs orthopedic surgery of the leg.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Dr. Edward G. Loniewski's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Brighton, MI