Ratings for Dr. Jacek T. Ziemski

My appointment was on time. I felt well informed and taken care of. Overall great experience.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

My favorite doctor!!! I could not ask for a better treatment.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2019

I was looking for a new dentist when we moved from NY and dr.Ziemski was amazing. I was very,very nervous before my appointment. I needed an extraction and implant and I had no idea what to expect. I have to say that it went very well and it was almost painful!!!! I will be back ,this time just for filling but now I feel comfortable and calm.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

One of the best dentist that I have used in my long life. He is honest and that is very important to me. He told me that the crown is necessary but because I could not afford it he did not lecture me, instead he filled the tooth a while ago. Now I was able to get the crown done. Thank you for saving my tooth without telling me that the crown is my only option.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

This is really an great office and Dr Ziemski has all the knowledge and tools to do what does the best!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

I drive all the way from Stamford every time I have any dental concern. I am not planning to go anywhere else. I had a lot of work done by Dr. Ziemski and everything is perfect. This is my dental office and I feel there "at home". I recently recommended this office to my friend who needed the extraction. She looked at me and could not believe that I drive that far to see a dentist, but after a little discussion she has decided to give it a try. She called me the day after her appointment and thanked me for sending her there. Of course I wish it was closer but this is one HONEST dentist. He will tell you what is necessary and if you need two fillings he is not going to push you into doing three other cavities that do not exist. I had seen some other dentists in my long life and I know that I can trust this dentist.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Can anyone believe! I have not been to the dentist for 3 years.. As you could imagine, one sunny morning I woke up with a terrible pain.My friend recommended this office to me. When I heard that the extraction was necessary I wanted to run as fast as I could, but they made my anxiety disappear after some jokes and little talk about the weather. Dr. Ziemski was extremely kind, knowledgeable, attentive, patient, funny. All around, a great experience for a person that has a "dental phobia".Now I have a plan and my next visit is already scheduled. I am still a little scared, but I know that I have found a dentist that cares and makes me feel comfortable. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

My whole family( husband, my six-year old son and I )all have the pleasure of being patients of Dr.Ziemski. He is always prompt, extremely friendly, and efficient. I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes for my appointment.. My son always gets the royal treatment when he comes, and it has made his dental experiences so fun. He loves this office. We have referred some people to this office and they have also been very pleased with their experience. They are also very good at explaining any chargesand procedures. Thanks to everyone at Dr. Ziemski office for always being outstanding!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

I had a positive experience and can not complain. Great office.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Great,friendly office. They tried to accommodate all my needs.i am very happy with my treatment. The extraction was fast and pain free. Everything was explained well, I did received the instructions what to do after . It went beyond my expectations. I came from another town and will stay here as a regular patient.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014