Ratings for Dr. William H. Gans

I am not pleased with Dr Gans at all, the first thing he suggests is surgery, well I had surgery as he told me it would be the best thing for me and I have had nothing but trouble since, and when you call it is always surgery, I don't want to buy him a new car or house I want to get help with him it seems like one excuse after the other, very disappointed with him and looking for another doctor Cleveland Clinic needs to do better if you ask me. it has cost me to much money to be in constant pain. Doctors are not what they use to be now it is about greed and how many people they can see in a day, I feel like I am going to a meet locker instead of a doctors office at the Cleveland Clinic

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Multiple septated cysts on 1 kidney. Seemed disinterested. Medical notes are not what he discussed. Hurried. No plan going forward. Offered no plan of treatment going forward.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

I went to see this doctor for erectile dysfunction and he showed absolutely no understanding of my condition. I realize that prescriptions for this drug are often abused and over-prescribed but Gans seemed to dismiss my particular issues almost immediately. He decided that since he couldn't clinically explain why I had this symptom he assumed it had to be psychological despite the extensive therapy and remediation I have already undertaken. Beware! Unless you have low testosterone or some other highly obvious physical symptom he will not take you seriously.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Took my mother to see Dr Gans he has a poor bedside manor and did not take a urine sample. my mother is now in the hospital with a bad urinary tract infection. all of this could have been avoided if he did his job. I am surprises he is part of the Cleveland Clinic.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

DID NOT DIAGNOSE OR EXAMINE OR SCAN TO GET TO THE ROOT OF MY HUSBAND'S PROBLEM. SUGGESTED THAT HUSBAND COULD EVEN HAVE SEX WITH A CATHETER AND ASKED ME IF I WAS MEDICALLY INCLINED SO THAT I COULD REMOVE MY HUSBAND'S CATHETER. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. LUCKILY HUSBAND GOT PROPER PROPER NEXT DAY AND HIS LIFE WAS SAVED BY A CT SCAN - ABSCESS IN COLON WHICH WAS INFECTED BY BLADDER - A CT SCAN WOULD HAVE SAVED MY HUSBAND AN EXTRA DAY OF DISCOMFORT.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Dr. William H. Gans's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Palm Beach, FL