Ratings for Dr. Frank J. Pinto

Wish I had seen these reviews before I saw Dr Pinto. I totally agree. He is insensitive, rude, arrogant, and agree he has no business being in medicine. I pray he never has to be a patient. He began a large biopsy on my 90 yr old grandmother's neck with no novacaine! If i weren't there, god only knows what would have happened. I had to make him stop and give her additional novacane 3 times. She was screaming and had terror in her eyes. she spoke of this for 3 days following the appointment. For someone with dementia, it sure was memorable and not in a good way. Do not go Unless you are looking to be rushed ,spoken down to and disrespected

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Wow, This is the third time I've been to Dr. Pinto - why do I keep making the same mistake! I have never left a review for any professional or any product on any website in my life, but i was so taken back by his total rudeness and complete absence of interpersonal acumen. He burned off a wart off of my 5 year old daughter with no local anesthesia. During a routine skins check (which he completed in about 85 seconds - how thorough is that?), he missed a 1/2 inch spot on basel cell carcinoma which I had to point out and ask him to check more closely. Turns out i have skin cancer. He told me to schedule surgery. I asked to see the pathology report and he said he can't show me. I asked how much the surgery would cost, and he said he can't tell me until afterwards because he doesn't know how big the spot is or what the insurance codes are....he estimated it would be in the thousands. How do I sign up for something that will cost me thousands without knowing how many thousands I'm dealing with? When I probed a little more on the costs, he turned quite insolent, arrogant and short. I thought I was the patient here? Total a-hole. AVOID LIKE EBOLA. This guy is a cancer to the profession.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

I'm not sure about these other patients, but after struggling for years with adult onset acne, Dr. Pinto has been a welcome relief. My former derm couldn't accomplish in four years what he did in three appointments (which couldn't be easier to set up.) I always arrive 10 minutes early, and I'm never in the waiting room more than five - how many med groups can say that? His bedside manner is no-nonsense, which may translate to quick or not compassionate for some, but that style works for me. I've found that if I need clarification or if I have any questions, I can ask without hesitation, and he takes the time to respond thoroughly. I'm so glad I switched to Dr. Pinto.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Before he even said hello, he said, "wow! you have a lot of acne!" He gave me several treatments that didn't work and made my condition worse. I don't know why he was in such a rush because he can't hold his clientele. Don't waste your time with this guy.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

After reading the previous comments made about this Dr. I totally agree with all of them to a "T". He is a rude individual. You feel like just another number, cattle in...cattle out...I have a chronic skin condition, which is also very painful. My previous dr. retired and sold his practice to this group. My previous dr. prescribed pain meds. This dr. questioned the need for such "Narcotics", and that this practice doesn't write scripts for unless you have surgery etc... He looked at me like I was addicted to drugs and that there was really no need for them. Only concerned about what insurance I had and wanting to prescribe new meds., when what I am currently on is working great. Totally rude! Don't waste your money or time going to this group. More concerned on selling their creams etc...Do yourself a favor and keep looking until you find a compassionate, well informed dr. I know I am. First and only visit!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

I'd rather have skin cancer than EVER have to go to this Dr again. Bedside manner was quite clearly never taught to this man. He is rude, uncompassionate and I wonder why he ever took up medicine in the first place. He make you feel like your an idiot and your questions he dosent even want to be bothered with. He spoke to me like I was a child and never even made eye contact. Like I said I'd rather get skin cancer than go back to this doctor

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

I never left reviews on doctors, but I had to spend the time on this one. This is to avoid new patients to waste their money and time on someone like Dr. Pinto. I waited for over 1 month for the appointment. I had 5 different conditions to discuss with him and he dedicated little to no time at all! He diagnosed me with psoriasis and spent no time explaining what it is, the causes, symptoms...nothing. He was clearly in a hurry. He was insisting that the removal of an angioma was considered a cosmetic procedure even after I told him that it had to be removed because it bothered me and I was bleeding from it. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE THIS DOCTOR YOUR MONEY OR TIME. You will have a terrible experience!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

He is arrogant and has NO time for his patients. He probably spent, at the very most, <10 minutes with me. The only reason I saw him was because I couldn't get in to see my regular doctor. He has the worst bedside manner!!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Very arrogant. Have no time for the patients whatsoever. He left me without explaining anything about the medication he prescribed. His assistant gave more info than him. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anybody.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr. Frank J. Pinto's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1985)

Oxford