Ratings for Dr. Ravi Gorav

Great staff and medical assistant. They were very helpful and the medical assistant was very knowledgeable. I will definitely go back if needed but they helped me with my issues.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Staff is ok but I'm not happy at all with the Dr. At all after my surgery on 08. I Went to Dr. McMillan which was way better.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

The office visit and hearing exam was worthless. Technicians checked my hearing, and then i might have had 3 minutes with the Dr. that could tell me nothing about why i might have ringing in my ears. 6 months later i get a bill for $222.20 with 4 line items, numbers, and letters, but nothing describing what the charges are for. So, i called the billing office (took 3 phone transfers to get there) to see if they could send me a description of what was done. If I would send them $18, they would send me a copy of my office visit notes as they had nothing else that could/would describe what was done. What a rip off!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

I have tried to call them multiple times and they say they will call me back but they wont... I am in severe pain and have asked to see the doctor concerning the surgery i recently had and no one will answer my phone calls anymore and they wont call me back it has been 3 days now... do no go through them

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

This is the worst Dr I have ever seen. I had a problem with my throat and after three visits and a CT Scan he found nothing wrong and suggested I had a brain leak. The most useless DR I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

This doctor has the worst billing staff I have encountered in NM. They billed the wrong insurance (I provided all the correct information and paid my co-pay), did not tell me it had been denied (of course it was), and then had the audacity to have their collections person start calling me at night! It took them 8 months to bill the correct insurance -- after many unpleasant phone calls.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011