Ratings for Dr. Cammie J. Fulp

Always professional & staff is very friendly and courteous. Love Dr. Fulp

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

The staff is caring and compassionate. Dr. Fulp is patient and communicates so easily and clearly about her expectations and your needs. She's also genuine and her soft spoken voice is comforting.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Office staff very kind. Doctor and nurse very professional. Lab tech was especially good.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I was very satisfied with my appointment. Dr. Fulp listened to my concerns. I was in and out in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I love DR Fulp and Brandy they are like the dynamic duo! They have always put my needs first and made me feel like a priority not just another patient. That is priceless now days. Thank you two so very much for caring for me <3

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I really love my visits. Dr. Fulp is very professional, thorough, & Always has a smile. I recommend Dr. Cammie Fulp & the Eagle staff @ Lake Jeanette

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Love going to this office. Everyone is so nice, friendly and helpful. They remember you from one visit to another. Very pleased and would recommend this office to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I was very pleased with the service I received for my mother who is the patient. Everyone was empathetic towards my mother's needs. They treated her with kindness and met all my concerns I have for her. I want to thank all the staff for their outstanding care and support.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I like Dr Fulp a lot. She is always so caring and thorough .....Everything is excellent about my recent visit with her ....and every visit prior to that. She is definitely an asset to Eagle Physicians at Lake Jeanette. Shelba Cornelison

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

My appointment went well. I was in for a routine follow up for my medicines. Dr. Fulp is always very kind and takes her time.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. Cammie J. Fulp's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1996)