Ratings for Dr. Cammie J. Fulp

I had a wonderful visit, dr was very informative and genuinely cares.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

For the last nearly three years and even up to now, being treated under Dr. Cammie Fulp's care at Eagle Physicians at Lake Jeanette has truly been a guiding light! And this is personal to me and I have found her to be very compassionate, professional, supportive and very caring and that's that guiding light I'm talking about. Thanks Dr. Fulp!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Always professional & staff is very friendly and courteous. Love Dr. Fulp

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

The staff is caring and compassionate. Dr. Fulp is patient and communicates so easily and clearly about her expectations and your needs. She's also genuine and her soft spoken voice is comforting.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Office staff very kind. Doctor and nurse very professional. Lab tech was especially good.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I was very satisfied with my appointment. Dr. Fulp listened to my concerns. I was in and out in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I love DR Fulp and Brandy they are like the dynamic duo! They have always put my needs first and made me feel like a priority not just another patient. That is priceless now days. Thank you two so very much for caring for me <3

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I really love my visits. Dr. Fulp is very professional, thorough, & Always has a smile. I recommend Dr. Cammie Fulp & the Eagle staff @ Lake Jeanette

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Love going to this office. Everyone is so nice, friendly and helpful. They remember you from one visit to another. Very pleased and would recommend this office to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I was very pleased with the service I received for my mother who is the patient. Everyone was empathetic towards my mother's needs. They treated her with kindness and met all my concerns I have for her. I want to thank all the staff for their outstanding care and support.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Cammie J. Fulp's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1996)

MB Health