Ratings for Dr. David L. Deetz

Left with feet in worse shape then when I came in. He cut my nails until they were bloody without any anesthesia using clippers he got out of his pocket and the real racket he gives you some medicine he knows your insurance won't cover but of course you could buy it from him the office was dirty the doctor didn't even wear a coat I mean this is the most unprofessional awful place I've ever been in I'll never go again

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Almost a year after my hammer toe sugery, my toes are as bad as the were before my surgery. They are about twice the size as they were originally and those on my other foot. It's very embarrassing to wear sandals now. Another, up-to-date Dr said he would have used pins instead of cutting my bone to fix toes and that they would be normal size after they healed. His office staff was very rude to me when I requested my records and x-rays to take to another Dr and charged me for the x-rays and they weren't even mine. They seemed to be very incompetent. I'd never let Dr Deetz touch my feet again. Good luck if you do.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

I went to Dr Deetz for hammer toes and he recommended surgery. I had three toes done and am in more pain now 2 1/2 months later than before surgery and the problems were not even corrected. Now I have to see another Dr to see if anything can be done to fix his mistakes. I would never go back to him and I'd suggest you don't either.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

My visit was outstanding, I was in and out in less than 30 min. I would surely recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I just wanted to say that Dr Deetz used to have an office in Silver City,NM, and that is where I saw him for the first and only time, several years ago. He was very polite, as well as knowledgible, and I wish that he had remained here. Our loss is Las Cruces' gain...

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

Older facilities, but the quality of service is unparalleled. Dr. Deetz is very knowledgable and clearly explains any issues or procedures that will take place. His staff is great as well! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013