Dr. Russell H. Van Norman, III

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Russell H. Van Norman, III

I have worn glasses and contacts for 15 years and I was interested in LASIK, but only knew about LASIK from what I read online. I came in for a free consultation and was educated by Dr. Norman and his friendly staff. I instantly felt comfortable choosing them for the procedure. The procedure was quick and painless. The next morning I woke up and I could see without contacts or glasses for the first time in 15 years! I am so thankful for Dr. Norman and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

I have been extremely happy with Dr. Van Norman's care. It has been amazing! He explains things really well and gives me as much information as he can. I cannot say enough about the staff and how they have treated me. They are so courteous and helpful. I have told everybody I have come in contact with about my experience here and I recommend Dr. Van Norman to everybody!!! Thank you SO much!!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

Experience was awesome,everything was so easy with staff very organized and friendly !

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

Super friendly!!! The only place I come to for my eyes. I love Dr. Van Norman and his staff!!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

When I first came in I could hardly see. After my surgeries I can see perfectly again. I am very pleased with Dr Van Norman. Highly recomended.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

Everyone was very friendly, and did a great job of explaining things. The procedure went without a hitch and results were even better than expected.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Dr. Van Norman and his staff are very kind and helpful. I feel blessed.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Seeing Dr Van Norman has been a life changing moment for my dry eyes. Could not be happier with him.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Dr. Van Norman and staff are very professional and I am very pleased with the service they provide.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Dr.Van Norman was very nice and informative during my visit. His staff was wonderful too. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr. Russell H. Van Norman, III's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1998)

Champ Va