Ratings for Dr. Eleanor Davina

Love dr Davina. She and I work together in making all my health decisions. I completely trust her. She cares.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I would like to file a formal complaint against Dr Eleanor F. Davina of Adult Medicine of Lake County, Inc. for failure to perform the necessary medical testing and abandonment of a patient. I gave Dr. Davina all of my prior medical records that indicated Fibromuscular Dysplasia of the carotid, partial renal testing, intra atrial septal aneurysm, and TSH/PTH levels outside of the normal range, high urea elevations, and low blood pressure. I discussed the cover up by previous doctors not allowing full disclosure of renal results, falsifying blood work results, loss of weight, loss of hair, dryness in the skin and general overall weakness. Dr Davina knew about the bulging hernia in the pelvic area, cover up and the limited Fibromuscular testing and yet she argued about doing any of the testing while her technician hinted at not being sure the office equipment was adequate at the same time. Dr. Davina insisted that any testing be done would be done in her office. I relented without a problem and looked forward to the discussion on the findings Dr. Davina was fully aware of what my endro and cardiologist were doing but took no action. Dr. Davina was asked twice in writing if specific medical tests that related to Fibromuscular Dysplasia condition was done during her ordered tests but she refused to specify. When Dr. Davina did run blood tests and or partial ultrasounds the results were tailored to those done by the endro and the cardiologist (Dr. Bourne, Dr. Scott Greenwood and Suraj Kurup) who were involved in the cover-up. When I went to the hospital with A-Fib and RVR the results were significantly different and the admitting doctor even remarked that the thyroid levels were deliberately suppressed (a simple blood test would have shown this). I had written to her twice inquiring if tests relating to situations where someone with Fibromuscular Dysplasia and other related problems could be done on the renal/abdominal lower extremity areas. The past records Davina is attesting to came from the knowledge that past cover ups and deliberate attempts on my life had been disclosed. Davina feeling squeezed by pressure from previous doctors took the easy way out (I met with her under the ploy of discussing the ultrasound results and where we go from there) by staging a scene, throwing in words and actions that never happened to avoid being put in a position to tell the truth. Testing done in the hospital by Dr. Greenwoods’ group was done in such a manner to dispute Dvina’s findings so she had her technician alter (as I was watching) the elevated peaks displayed on the graph of the ultrasound of the arteries of the legs connected to the renal testing. Dr. Davina also tailored the blood work done involving the TSH and Urea Bun Creatine levels to correspond with Dr Bourne’s (my endocrinologist) prior to the A Fib with RVR attack. It appears to us that the results from any test that Dr. Davina did run were tampered with and not accurately reported to us. In the end she sent a letter advising that the test I had been requesting all along should be completed as soon as possible but not by her. She did not want to be my doctor any longer so she invented a way to end our connection. I believe her actions reflect poorly on the medical profession and she should be formally reprimanded.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015