Ratings for Dr. Michael P. GROSSMAN

The best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever had. Really took the time to explain everything - different procedures and options, chances of success, etc. Dr. Grossman took the time to fully answer all of our questions and concerns, whether in person or by email. He is a fantastic and very knowledgeable doctor and a very kind and compassionate human being. There are many clinics who would not even have accepted my case because my FSH number was too high and the success rate for a person with my numbers using their own eggs is low. But from the first meeting we knew that Dr Grossman was invested in doing everything he could to help us, rather than worried about how we might affect the clinic's success rate. He was also very sensitive regarding our past loss of a child, and very respectful of our preferences and wishes. We couldn't recommend him more highly!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Very knowledgeable and a great bedside manner. Put us at ease immediately and answered all our concerns.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I have not been impressed with Dr. Grossman. The final straw, for me, was him telling me "all IVF protocols work the same; you can pick the one you think will work best for you." This is A) absolutely untrue and B) ridiculous. With the amount of money I've paid him for 5 failed IUIs, 1 failed IVF and one cancelled IVF, I would like to think I am paying for his expertise and not just for him to show up and retrieve the eggs/transfer the embryos (when he's not on vacation, which is often, and the only way you can figure it out is when your time-sensitive e-mails go days without a response). I can't recomend him. I've prepaid for three cycles and wish I hadn't. I have no faith in him, unfortunately.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013

Because of this drs skill and patience, guidance and expertise, we were able to have 3 beautiful children - all within 2 years of each other. We are so grateful to him. I'm not sure what we would have done if we had not been referred to him - and the staff at CNY is exceptional too!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

I found Dr Grossman to be a very kind and compassionate doctor. He is very knowledgable and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

He was not experienced in doing a laproscopic surgery.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011