Dr. Stephanie L. Sandberg

Outstanding Staff Badge

Ratings for Dr. Stephanie L. Sandberg

Dr Sandberg removed my gall bladder. From my first appt, pre-op, to the day of my surgery and my post op appt........she was wonderful. She is very personable and friendly. She is down to earth and talks to people on our level I could understand. I HIGHLY recommend her. One of the friendliest doctors I have ever met.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr Sandburg was very knowledgeable about my condition. I had been to other doctors that said that I did not have any gallbladder problems. She was very informative about possible risks. I opted for surgery and I have my life back.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

This physician only cares about getting you on the table in order to operate. Double and triple check everything this DO puts into your medical record. You will find errors. If a doctor signs off on a consult, this means they agree with it. Better yet, simply stay away from this DO/surgeon and find yourself a real M.D. who is competent and honest.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013