Ratings for Dr. William J. Weissinger

This doctor should have his license revoked. He scared me to death and put me on weeks of antibiotic therapy and told me I was going to wind up dead or have my toe possibly amputated because of an infection. But Inever even had an infection! It was only a cyst that had to be drained. I was walking around terrified for weeks! I went to a good dermatologist who drained and removed the cyst in five minutes. Dont ever go to this doctor!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

The WORST! Misdiagnosed me, sent me for unnecessary tests, put me in an aircast I never needed, resulting in a problem in my other foot which he ignored. It turned out to be a bone chip! He made repeated appointments obviously to generate revenue. Stay FAR AWAY!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Disgusting doctor. He cut my foot. I will never go back !!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Never again !! Completely unprofessional staff is rude try to sell me orthotics that I did not need not happy at all

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

My appointment was quick and not to helpful that I had to make another appointment for a second opinion elsewhere… Don't bother !!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

disgusting office and doctor. Will not be returning.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

We absolutely loved this doctor. He amputated several of my diabetic husbands toes and was able to save his foot, where most surgeons would have taken the entire foot! Because of that my husband can still walk and is not in a nursing home. The office is clean and fully renovated (2014). He always made time to see my husband - both in the hospital and in his office and dealt with him compassionately and forthright. His office completed all the paperwork my husband need for disability in a timely fashion.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

The worst Doctor and staff I have EVER seen!!! Stay far far AWAY.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Very disappointing. I had been diagnosed by another doctor who then referred me to Dr. Weisinger because, I was told, he does surgery. I waited 'way too long, before I was escorted into a tiny little room, he was decidedly rude and all he did was collect my money. He was not "helpful" and if he was "knowledgable" I was certainly not aware of it.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

Absolutely the worst physician I have ever seen. His error has cost me years and thousands of dollars for re corrective surgery. He is dry, abrasive and will send you for unnecessary lab work and tests. Do not!!!! go to this man if you have any value for your life and health. He should retire and put to pasture, or better yet, have his feet tortured- just like he did to mine. HORRIBLE! BE WARE!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012