Ratings for Dr. Naveed A. Fazlani

Great Doc !!! Has saved my life several times. Trust him 100% c

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Naveed Fazlani is very punctual. Dr. Fazlani took the time to listen to my symptoms. He was genuinely concerned about my condition and well being and took immediate steps to treat and control.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

GREAT DR. HAS ALWAYS BEEN ON TIME. TAKES TIME TO KNOW MY HISTORY. MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN GOING TO HIM FOR OVER 10 YEARS. MOVED ACROSS TOWN BUT WILL ALWAYS MAKE THE DRIVE TO SEE.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Awesome Doctor. He is always running on time but you never feel rushed when talking to him. He is genuinely concerned about his patients an always Errs on the side of caution. I always trust his medical opinion.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Staff recognizes me upon arrival and the doctor is always running on time or early in most cases. Dr. Fazlani knows my medical needs and personal situation prior to entering the room but spends a sufficient amount of time with me and any new concerns I may have. Other than new developments from labwork results, always a quick and pleasant visit. Medication changes and lab results are delivered in a timely fashion. A very efficient experience.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Always wanting to write new prescriptions, for no reason,kept trying new prescriptions on me & I had bad reactions to them & almost ended up in the Emergency. The last visit I had was not with him, but one of his staff, the Dr came in the room & we had a few words. That was my last visit & will never go back. Found a great Dr & trust him very much

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Dr. Fazlani always makes time to see me when I am sick. He is very good at explaining everything in a way that is easy to understand. Very compassionate.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

the best - hands down. followed him from wilmington to cincinnati - and I'd go farther! very attentive; knowledgable - knows his stuff. takes time to visit with you-and draw out what he needs to know. exceptional doctor for treating diabetics. highly respected. wish he'd open an office near wilmington!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

SOMETIMES I FEEL AS IF HE IS WHISPERING BEHIND MY BACK ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE DOOR. ALWAYS POLITE ENCOUNTER TO THE PATIENTS BUT I FEEL HE IS VERY RUDE TO HIS STAFF.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2010

Nice doc when you get to see him but always changing his schedule. Last two months have noticed him more distracted taking more phone calls and texting

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

Dr. Naveed A. Fazlani's Credentials

• Dow Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1989)

Commercial Insurance Company