You may also like

Excellent doctor with great bedside manner. I hurt my foot riding a bike went to ER and was told to go to orthopedic surgeon because of fracture. The ortho I went to said it was just a sprain and I could walk on it, didn't listen to me and seemed bored. After two weeks of pain with no improvement decided To get another opinion. Turns out I had a lisfranc fracture in two bones. Ended up needing surgery. Listened to my symptoms and ordered more tests and got phone call from him immediately.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Great Doctor: Been seeing him for years diagnosis correct action taken correct. He is a nice guy not full of himself like many in the medical profession, but very professional. He operated on my daughter and as expected all was well. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Very nice man. Excellent bed-side manner & really takes time out for his patients (just like his father Dr. Richard Pizzano in Bloomfield, NJ.) I was having bad foot pain & callouses and Dr. Pizzano fitted me with a custom pair of expensive orthotics which I never even knew were covered by my insurance until he told me. I haven't had any problems with my feet since seeing him. Highly recommended. 5 Stars

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Dr. David Pizzano's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor with great bedside manner. I hurt my foot riding a bike went to ER and was told to go to orthopedic surgeon because of fracture. The ortho I we..."

September 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2246805'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 6, 2014
  • City changed from &quot;BLOOMFIELD&quot; to &quot;Succasunna&quot;

August 23, 2013
  • City changed from "SPARTA" to "BLOOMFIELD"

May 30, 2012