Ratings for Dr. David Pizzano

Though very likeable, he lied to me about what he was going to do in an operation to fix a hammertoe and then, after the operation, told me I would have to come back for another operation in a year to really fix it. He also reattached a tendon he said was torn (but didn't bother me) and I thought I had scar tissue forming after the operation which I told him about. He basically shrugged his shoulders but a year later I found out it was a bone that somehow ending up pulled up after the procedure (I am thinking something with the tendon). Standing on my feet is no problem but I am in pain always when I walk since that operation. His partner offered to remove it and sew my toes together to resolve this!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Excellent doctor with great bedside manner. I hurt my foot riding a bike went to ER and was told to go to orthopedic surgeon because of fracture. The ortho I went to said it was just a sprain and I could walk on it, didn't listen to me and seemed bored. After two weeks of pain with no improvement decided To get another opinion. Turns out I had a lisfranc fracture in two bones. Ended up needing surgery. Listened to my symptoms and ordered more tests and got phone call from him immediately.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Great Doctor: Been seeing him for years diagnosis correct action taken correct. He is a nice guy not full of himself like many in the medical profession, but very professional. He operated on my daughter and as expected all was well. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Very nice man. Excellent bed-side manner & really takes time out for his patients (just like his father Dr. Richard Pizzano in Bloomfield, NJ.) I was having bad foot pain & callouses and Dr. Pizzano fitted me with a custom pair of expensive orthotics which I never even knew were covered by my insurance until he told me. I haven't had any problems with my feet since seeing him. Highly recommended. 5 Stars

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Dr. David Pizzano's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1993)

MSP/BC Med