Ratings for Dr. Darlene K. Foster

Dr.Foster is wonderful she has treated my mother with patience and grace listening to her .Sometimes Doctors watch they're watches not her ,I am sorry for your long wait it would have been worth it.We too have waited at times ,but now understanding good care sometimes takes longer .This year she even called while mother was in a heart hospital to see how she was .NO OTHER DOCTOR HAS SHOWED SO MUCH CARE TO HER SINCE DOCTOR LEONARD ROZIN STOPPED HIS PRACTICE 1994!!!!.We think she is a good Doctor.And also my mother only has medicare and was shown great care.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Dr. Foster is very kind and patient. I appreciate her compassion.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Steer clear of this office! I would love to be able to give you an in-depth view of Doctor Foster, her experience, her knowledge, etc, but I can't. Why? I never saw her. I waited for almost TWO HOURS, combined in the front waiting room, and 30 minutes alone in an exam room, without being seen, before walking out. I asked one of the nurses/asst's, about an hour and a quarter into my wait, if this is normal, or if there has been some emergency. She confirmed, without a trace of embarrassment, that this waiting time was NORMAL; she said it usually takes 45min-to-an-hour-plus to get seen, and advised that if I was in a hurry, I should schedule to be her first appt of the day. This is a doctor who has utter contempt for her patients' time, in addition to being (like many doctors) simply too greedy to schedule fewer patients per day. The rest of the staff, while polite, seemed very unhappy. The office was very quiet, no laughter, no charm. Just a joyless place all around.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

This doctor cares and it shows. I have had to go to others in the area do to insurance. When my insurance changed I quickly switched back to her. I plan to stay with her as long as she is in practice.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Foster has always been very pleasant and professional. She takes time to listen and she's very thourough. I have seeing her for at least 3 years and her staff is always the same. I would gladly recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

This doctor is so rude, even chewing out my father for missing an appointment we did not miss, even tho he is not the one responsible for getting him to appointments. When pointed out to her that he did not miss the appt, she failed to apologize, even though she had threatened to drop him as a patient! And she must own an interest in the lab, as I have never known a dr to order so many routine blood tests. She's a Medicare milker

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

More concered with herself than patient's care. Dr. does not take comments from my family well.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Is it odd that all Blue Cross Blueshield patients all have smiley faces and a re happy but anyone else with different insurance is not happy or negative.....Is that come across as odd, those of you that were happy change your insurance and see if she acts the same??? Ask yourself, I have been on both sides, not prety at all

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

Update: Foster just had twins! I think she can now double in pediatrics[smile]. I am somewhat biased since she has been my primary for 10 years. Can be slightly blunt, but knows her stuff. Now 50, she is at the summit of medical expertise. I got my 15 year term life insurance renewed.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

I have been a patient for several years. The waiting time varies as with any Dr.'s office or ER from 15min to 2 hrs. I am shocked that anyone would veiw her bedside manner as rude. She is very professional and has been very thorough in covering all of my concerns. Yes, she is tough on being in great health but in the long run who will really benefit - me. I plan to stay with her as long as she continues to practice.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

Dr. Darlene K. Foster's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)