Ratings for Dr. Jason D. Bullajian

I had an appointment for a contact lens exam, which had been rescheduled 3 times due to a)the doctor had other commitments, b) the staff scheduled the apt wrong. I finally got in and went through the eye exam and had my eyes dilated. It was only at the end of the appointment (approx. 45 min later), that I was told a letter was sent out in December, stating the practice no longer did glasses or eye exams. I told them I never received such a letter, and why wasn't I informed when they rescheduled the appointment, or before we went through the whole eye exam and dilating my eyes? He then tried to explain it off stating that I had moved.. which I informed him I had been his patient for 4 years and he is the one that prescribed my contacts, and I have been at the same address for 8 years. I was told I had to make another visit with an optometrist to get a contact lens exam. So now, not only am I out my time to go see Dr. Bullajian, I am out the money I paid for the exam and office visit, because I am going to have to pay another doctor for the same services. He also stated my eyes were not dry, but I told him that his tech just poured about a half a bottle of lubricant in them.... It doesn't seem like one hand is talking to another. I feel like Dr. Bullajian tried to blame me for not knowing they no longer did contact exams, and put the collecting of his office fees over patient care. Very disappointing that this was handled. I told him, I wish I had known I was going to have to see someone else because I could have scheduled it today, since I had already blocked off time, and he told me that wouldn't have worked, because they wouldn't be able to do it if my eyes were dilated..... Really??????

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr. Bullajian is an excellent doctor and has a fantastic bedside manner!His staff is very friendly, helpful and attentive. I chose a standadrd lens and Medicare and my secondary paid for the entire surgery. I would recommend Texas Vision and Laser Center to anyone who needs cataract surgery.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Dr. Jason D. Bullajian's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

• Cigna Flexcare