Ratings for Dr. Darla N. Cahill

My family loves Dr. Cahill. Been going to her for 10 years

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

She is in the wrong profession. She is rude and uncaring

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

My 3 children have all gone to Dr. Cahill, following her from her previous practice. My youngest daughter had some pretty severe health problems and Dr. Cahill was a lifesaver. After visits to specialists on many occasions, with no real help or solution, Dr. Cahill didn't stop until she found the answer to our problems. She is a wonderful, caring doctor who isn't afraid to speak up.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Always answers questions fully and takes time to talk to me and my child. Very straightforward

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Dr Cahill treats my child like she is her numer one priority. She knows her stuff and tells it like it is. We love her

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

We saw Dr. Cahill for a couple of years. We really liked one of the other Drs in her practice so we only saw Dr. Cahill when we could not get in to see our favorite (illness) She was always rude and very abrupt. We finally switched drs. after Dr. Cahill told my 9 year old that she was "faking it" and go back to school. It turned out she had whooping cough!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

My kids saw Dr. Cahill for about 2 years. We lived the other Drs in the practice but found her to be rude and condecending. We left the practice when she told my 10 year old to "stop faking and go to school" when she presented with a bad cough and trouble breathing. Another Dr. confirmed a sinus infection and the Whooping cough!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

Dr. Darla N. Cahill's Credentials

• Univ Of Ky Coll Of Med, Lexington Ky 40536 (Grad. 1992)

UnitedHealthcare