Ratings for Dr. Heber P. Hostetter

He had a funny name but they called him Peter so I wrongly enter this complaint under the different name years ago. I will now put this in to dr heber hostetter an try to remove the other. It was mid 1990's when I saw him My daughter was 5 at the time. Over heard him in the next room did not care for him an said so to my heart doc. My heart doc told him [without my permission] an he was angry with me an said he would not be my doc. This was when I brought my daughter to see him an couldn't talk to him for her being their. I had a physical an he left the door to the room open. He said very little an was not helpfull at all. The nurse had a bad attitude an she's the one I had to deal with not the people up at the front desk who were really friendly . If I could give him a minus I surely would, what a jerk. Would not give me my file either after I payed a lot to send it to him.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2012