Ratings for Dr. Stacy C. Osborne

Dr. Osborne is an expert in biomechanics, one of the few podiatrists who can look at you run or walk and determine what's wrong. This analysis is now being done on the East Coast with computers on a treadmill. Expensive. Dr. Osborne, with his years of experience in both running and podiatry, can do the same thing - accurately and for far less money. I have two sets of orthotics made by him, which help enormously. I run marathons - about six a year - competitively. He is also honest in his evaluation. If he can't help, he'll tell you. I like that. But he has helped me. He ran in high school and in college. He knows running like no other podiatrist around town.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr O is a flaky egotist. So much could be overlooked if his exam were not so rushed and cursory, and if he didn't rely on his faulty memory when writing a prescription. He was more interested in telling me about the CDs he's made with his band, rather than taking time on my feet. The office smells musty and the waiting area is decorated with old WWII newspaper pages that include terms offensive to people of Japanese descent. A loud radio tuned to an oldies station is very loud. The receptionist is permitted to sell her cat-themed items at the checkout. The waiting area is also decorated with disgusting images of toe fungus -- save that for the exam room. The inserts that he "prescribed" have caused new foot problems. I hate the idea of going back to him for an adjustment but I've already spent more than $300 on this quack, so I expect him to make things right before I see a podiatrist with a cleaner office and professional manner.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Dr. Stacy C. Osborne's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1983)