Dr. Gavin I. AWERBUCH MD PLLC

Ratings for Dr. Gavin I. AWERBUCH MD PLLC

until Dr i was in pain every day. he gave me shot in neck and vidocin for pain the pain was not gone but good enough to live with. He listen to me what pain then he put me lyric and i then was feeling better which chasing 3 girls around they are 14,11,and 8 i also dive then to school from bay city to saginaw to and from. im widow 3 childred to care of by myself you find many doctors who take the time listen to you

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Dr. Awerbuch is the best doctor I have had the pleasure of knowing on my life. He is compassionate and understanding n he actually listens to what i say and he always remembers even the smallest details, like that I'm going to school and my hobbies. He is thorough and takes his time and explains things completely.I feel 100% involved in my health care he does not just diagnose and send me on my way. I've never felt rushed or like he didn't address any issues I may have wanted to speak to him about.I have no insurance so I pay cash and he is very good about keeping that in mind. I have waited 5 minutes to 3 hours but I understand why because I know him and I figure it's worth that time spent waiting knowing he will spend all the time necessary with me when I see him as well. MOST of the office staff is great, very helpful and friendly.

Submitted May 8, 2014

He is one amazing human being and a phenomenal doctor! I have been a patient to Dr Gavin for 14 years.I do not use pharmaceutical drugs for pain or issues stemming from a car accident. Dr Gavin had never pushed me to either! I have been able to communicate openly my disdain for drugs and my desire to seek natural alternative options. He has been tremendously helpful in this way... as well as the first doctor that has treated me with respect and not demoralized me for it! Furthermore...He has worked diligently to find the cause of my problems and offer all possible solutions for managing the pain I live with. I have several friends that are patients of his and their opinions parallel mine as well. If you do not like him then I think you might have problems he cannot address.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Best of the best. He has sought and found my problems and helped in the treatment. I was in a head on car accident with lots of issues, I am so thankful.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Myself an family have known dr. awerbuch for over 20 years. He is the kindest and most caring doctor i have ever known. his staff are the best anywhere. if there were more doctors like him i am sure we would have a world with many more healthier people. he talks to us like he is our friend and not just our doctor. dr. awerbuch is the best doctor that i have ever known.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr Awebuch takes time to listen and is very responsive to your needs or concerns. He will spend the time to get it right. Very thorough! His staff is much less helpful. It will seem as your are an inconvenience to them. Once was told -"Well I would have to walk to the other side of the office to get that....did you you want to wait?" I couldn't believe my ears- I wouldn't have called if I didn't want the information. He does have some courteous staff memebers and trust me this doctor is worth the wait and the few not so friendly office ladies.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Great Doctor, very patient & understanding.Very good at treating my in MS, Fibromyalgia & spinal stenosis. I have seen him for over 14 years.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. His treatments are extremely effective. The time it takes to see him (anywhere from 5 minutes to 1.5 hrs) is well worth the care, compassion, and knowledge that he has. He listens very well and makes one feel as if they have a partner in their recovery, not just a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2006

Very compassionate and caring doctor. He takes the time to explain things and listen to everything you have to say. He offers his knowledge and includes the patient 100%. He doesn't just diagnose and dismiss you. After dealing with several doctors I believe he is the best one in his field. You may have to wait to see him for a scheduled appointment, but after all the best(care) is worth waiting for.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2006

I have been to numerous neurologists over the years. Without a doubt I am pleased to say Dr. Awerbuch is by far the best one yet. He is compassionate, he spends time to listen and offer his knowledge on medical matters and his level of comprehension and expertise are well above most. Without a doubt, his office visit may require a wait, but it is well worth every minute.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2006

Dr. Gavin I. AWERBUCH MD PLLC's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)