Ratings for Dr. Dharmesh P. Bhakta

You may have to always wait for Dr. Bhakta, but it is well worth the wait! Professional, compassionate and extremely knowledgeable. After a horrific experience and botched surgery by another local Dr., he was able to repair and relieve me of the horrible pain I experienced daily. I wish all of my doctors were just like him!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Dan is an awesome Dr. would like to be able to see him for everything. His bed side manners are wonderful.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr. Bhakta has done surgery on my husband's foot twice and he is such a great doctor. He has always taken the time and care for our every need during these times. He has always responded if we have had to call after hours, his entire office staff is great.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I seen him about 9 yrs. ago and he fixed me great.then i seen about 2yrs. after that and fixed me up again. This doctor is the only one that i trust i wish i could use him for everything that would be great. He tells you how he is going to do everything before he does it. I have had 2 surgerys done by him and i will see anyone else but him when it comes to my feet he is the best.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Five days postoperative and I couldn't be happier! Dr Bhakta was thorough, assuring, caring and did a beautiful job fixing my hideous bunion I have suffered with far too long! Can't wait to get my left foot done! My only complaint is that I didn't find him sooner!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Surgery has been an ongoing disaster. After surgery, did not even return to discuss procedure with my spouse. Office staff is rude and its obvious they are unhappy. Dr Bhakta is friendly but talks fast and avoids answering questions.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

I loved Dr. Bhatka but his staff stinks big time! I don't know if this is a reflection of him or not but I can honestly say they are not friendly and reminded me of the courteousness you get at Wal Mart.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Dr. Bhakta's staff was friendly and treated me with genuine & quality care. The entire staff was welcoming & went above and beyond to ensure that all of my needs & concerns were taken care of. The office was so clean I forgot I was at a podiatrist office. Dr. Bhakta was amazing! Extremely professional with outstanding interpersonal skills. He was thorough in his examination & ensured me that I would continue o receive optimal care.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Dr. Dharmesh P. Bhakta's Credentials

• Spanish

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)