Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Malek

Excellent staff, service and doctors. I took my son for a regular checkup with Dr. Malek and it went smoothly and so far he is pain free. He is personable, friendly and really takes the time to make you feel comfortable. His bedside manner is impeccable! He is also the best doctor around.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2019

The staff in the clinic is very friendly and caring. I would highly recommend Dr. Malek to anyone. He was very professional.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2019

Every visit is well handled. The staff is very professional and accommodating of every need. My son loves to come here for teeth cleaning. I would recommend this.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2019

This is my first time here. The staff are so sweet and caring. They took quick care of both of my kids. I will definitely be come back again. Hopefully just for routine stuff.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2019

Beautiful atmosphere, dental staff is always up to par. I have recommended my friends, family, and coworkers to make an appointment.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2019

Dr. Malek is the kindest, gentlest and most skilled pediatric dentist. My kids love him. Staff is also amazing.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2019

I’ve taken my son there since he was born and I can honestly say I will never take him anywhere else. The front staff is awesome. They’re friendly, kind and knowledgeable. Doctor Malek is amazing!!! He really knows his stuff and loves all of his patients! Best pediatric dentist in Zanesville.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2019

Love it! Such a positive and great environment. Amazing staff and experience every time I bring my family. Highly recommend this location to other families and friends.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2019

Dr. Malek is beyond amazing!! The team is incredible, very knowledgeable, passionate and caring. The office is beautiful and clean. They make you feel like family, and the results are outstanding. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2019

Our daughter has been coming to see Dr Malek since she was born - she is now 4 years old. Everyone has always been kind, caring and professional. I feel my baby is in good hands.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2019