Ratings for Dr. Neil J. Negrin

Dr. Negrin has done several different surgeries on me and I'm very pleased with the results. He and the staff have always for open, honest, and taken the necessary time to answer all of my questions. They always treat their patients with the upmost respect. The very best orthopedic group that I have ever been to. I highly recommend them to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Excellent office experience. Fast appointment. Very minimal wait time in office. Careful examination and explanation of treatment alternatives. Friendly staff.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

Dr Negrin has done 2 hip surgeries on me and I'm very pleased with the results. He did a good job for me, was open and informative. He's a great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

Dr. Negrin was prompt and attentive. His staff was cheerfull and caring and made me feel good about being at the Dr's office. Which normally is not the case.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

I have been a patient of his since 2001 and I have to say that I am very satisfied with the way I was treated. He and his staff are very friendly and people orinted. I have recommented him to many of my friends.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Meeting Dr. Negrin and his office staff has truly been a pleasure for me. Brad was very friendly when he set up my initial appointment. The pain in my hip became unbearable so I called back prior to my scheduled appointment and Jana expressed great concern for me and rescheduled me to see the Dr. much sooner. When I arrived for my appointment, I did not have to wait long. Jana took me back to one of the patient rooms and listened with care as I explained my situation. Erin was very gentle when she took my X-rays and Brittany looked in on me to make sure that I was comfortable. Dr. Negrin was very warm and friendly.He listened patiently as I described the pain in my right hip and answered all of my questions. I did not feel that he was rushing me so that he could get to his next patient. I feel that he showed genuine interest in me. After a careful examination, he explained the diagnosis and a treatment plan which allowed me to leave his office with no pain and a big smile on my face.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

After a total knee replacement I was still left in pain. I am very grateful in finding Dr. Negrin as he was able to help me and correct my pain. He is a wonderful doctor and he has a great staff.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Dr. Negrin and his staff were wonderful in meeting my medical needs. I was seen promptly and my condition and x-rays were thoroughly explained to me. I am feeling excellent now. My injury has healed 100% with their care.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2010

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

Dr. Neil J. Negrin's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

UnitedHealthcare