Ratings for Dr. Elisabeth L. Mehta

I had the misfortune of calling on a night when she was the on-call doctor. She snapped at me and was very rude. Hands down the most judgmental and condescending doctor I have had to deal with and that is not something a parent needs when they have a sick child at home.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

What more do you need to say about a doctor who is on call's first question to you is "why are you calling now?" I am a parent with a sick child who is concerned. We'll be going to new pediatrician as this type of attitude is acceptable at Park Ridge Pediatrics.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Dr. Mehta was the student of our Neonatologist and she took our children on as patients when our original MD left the practice; she has always been pleasant, appropriate and is very conversant with our seven year old twins while addressing them on their level and interacting with me as a parent well as well as our children, particularly my son who asks many questions and likes detailed answers. She must have been having an off day based on the other review I have read.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Dr. Elisabeth L. Mehta's Credentials

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 60612 (Grad. 1999)

Commercial Insurance Company