Ratings for Dr. Cara B. Siegel

Horrible bedside manner. Canceled my procedure because she "cleared her schedule" twice. One time with less than 24 hr notice. Not at all helpful and definitely does not have caring attitude toward patients. Speaks as little as possible.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Could not agree more with the post above. Very condescending and rude. Horrible bedside manner and no help at all.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

My experience with this doctor is that she does not give her patients a chance to speak. She is very assuming and rude. I felt very rushed through my appointment. She dismissed my severe pain and was condescending when I tried to ask any questions. I left the appointment with no diagnosis and no answers to the severe pain I was having. I am highly disappointed in her professionalism and bedside manner. I would look elsewhere for a doctor who cares. You will not be pleased.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

Dr. Cara B. Siegel's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1989)

MSP/BC Med