Ratings for Dr. Maria McFarland

It was a horrible outcome and worse off after multiple surgeries performed by this doctor. This was supposed to be 1 surgery with a 6-8 week recovery time that became a nightmare. Dr didn't seem to be concerned about what was going on during later stage of treatment. I no longer trusted or felt I was getting good care. I had surgery to do repairs by another Medical Group & it went well. It is now almost a year and still recovering. Will not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Outstanding reception and initial consult. I ask many questions and each was given a detailed answer in simple terms I could understand. I had a follow up appointment prior to eventual surgery. Now a few months later, I am pain free and actually feel greater movement that prior to my injury. Dr McFarland has tremendous and professional bed-side manners. She provided re-assurance to my wife who was nervous about the pending surgery. Dr. McFarland has followed up with a few times just to see if any additional assistance was required. I recommend Dr. McFarland highly for anyone with feet issues or requires attention due to injury.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013