Ratings for Dr. Michael F. Yannetti

I've been going to Dr Yannetti since he opened his practice on Windham Road. Would never go to another dentist. Dr Yannetti are very caring and professional.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Great dentist, great staff, man literally saved me from agonizng tooth pain on many occasions. Couldn't b happier with the services I have received. The staff is wonderful and my daughter actually looks forward to her biannual visits. i can't emphasize how happy our family has been with him as our family dentist

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I am the typical hate going to dentist male and in so my teeth where in much need of work. Dr. Yannetti took me in and for a much needed extraction same day, then on my next visit for another he took me in when I showed up on the wrong day. Mr. Yannetti was very professional and very informative without lecturing. 3 more visits later of cavities filled, tooth rebuilt and deep root scaling with Dr. Yannetti and his dental hygienist and my teeth and gums feel awesome. The whole staff was wonderful and easy to communicate with. They are a pay as you go but they are very flexible and will work with you. This was a great experience and I have never had that with any dentist before. Look forward to going back for my 3 month cleaning (just a cleaning LOL)

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Staff is unprofessional and nasty although Dr. Yanetti is nice enough. I would never go back though because of the older women in his office.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Dr. Yannetti did a great job fixing a broken tooth. He gave me several options and took his time. I will definitely be going there for all of my dental work.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Prejudice manager! Manager/wife Discriminates against Indians and treats them very poorly!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010