Ratings for Dr. Adam Brunson

If I could give a zero for this practice I would. This practice lies. is all about money and, holds prescriptions hostage unless you sign their pain management agreement even if your medicine is not pain medicine. The Agreement gives them the right to disclose your records with any physician, law enforcement and your family without your consent because signing it actually gives them the consent to disclose records. The medicine I take is not a pain management medicine, yet I was told by the nurse practitioner that it is the law and if I didn't sign it, then I couldn't have the script. After a call to OCR (office of Civil Rights) It is not the law unless there is a statute on the paperwork, when my spouse and I questioned the office manager she didn't know what law or statute it was and changed her wording saying it's an "Office policy". They never disclosed this to me prior to my office visit or else I would have not made an appt and I consider this entrapment for them to obtain more money since now I have to pay the bill. I have seen this practice break HIPAA while talking out in the front room with another patient about a condition. They are all about the money. A while ago I was found to have levels with my blood incorrect and after testing, they said that a office procedure with medicine had to be done to fix the levels. After I had the procedure done, they discovered it didn't affect the levels as much, then Dr Brunson did the procedure again, and gave more medicine for it but the medicine didn’t last and they wanted to do it again, I had at the same time a sleep test done and found out that this was the cause of the blood levels being affected. Yet they still wanted to keep injecting me with medicine instead of finding out what is wrong. Like I said, all about money! Office staff is rude and incompetent, Like the other patient said RUN! and don't look back unless you want to waste your time.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

No long waits, and Dr. Brunson and staff are very approachable and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Adam Brunson's Credentials

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612 (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in St. Petersburg, FL