Ratings for Dr. Anthony J. Berni

Everyone at the office was very kind and friendly. I appreciate the fact that Dr. Bernie gave me options when deciding the care for me.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Dr. Berni has always taken good care of me. I'm a very satisfied patient! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I am more than pleased with the attention that I get from Dr Berni and staff. I have been a patient for over 20 years and have several surgeries. I would never go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr Berni and his staff are the best !!! I have had both hips and both knees and now rotator cuff surgeries. I recommend he and his team to others all the time.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I've already recommended Dr Berni to anyone who asks who a good Ortho dr. is. The entire staff are very professional and courteous. I feel like I get excellent care.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Berni is fabulous. I cannot wait until I am able to have the other knee done. There is no pain or discomfort in the new knee.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr Bernie and his staff are first date. I would strongly recommend them to others!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I just love this practice. Escpecially Dr Berni. He takes the time to talk to you as he cares about you and always shakes your hand when he comes into your room.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

All members of his staff are great. Angie is awesome. She knows her job and takes care of you like Dr Berni. Angie is very personable, caring & takes good care of you. Dr Berni is the best. He's makes sure you understand what he tells you and explains everything so you can understand. He did my left hip replacement in Aug 2010. I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Mr. Berni is a fantastic doctor, I have been going to here for many, many years and will never quit. He is a good listener and is always spot on with myproblems and has saved my from surgery. There is no other doctor better than him.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Anthony J. Berni's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)