Ratings for Dr. Anthony J. Berni

I just love this practice. Escpecially Dr Berni. He takes the time to talk to you as he cares about you and always shakes your hand when he comes into your room.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

All members of his staff are great. Angie is awesome. She knows her job and takes care of you like Dr Berni. Angie is very personable, caring & takes good care of you. Dr Berni is the best. He's makes sure you understand what he tells you and explains everything so you can understand. He did my left hip replacement in Aug 2010. I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Mr. Berni is a fantastic doctor, I have been going to here for many, many years and will never quit. He is a good listener and is always spot on with myproblems and has saved my from surgery. There is no other doctor better than him.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

We like Dr. Berni and have all the confidence in the world in him, have been seeing Dr. Berni since he was a pup.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Dr. Berni is one of the best doctors I have ever met also a great doctor for kids and young adults probably because he has 3 kids of his own who all play sports...Connects right away and gets right to the point can most of the time diagnose over the phone...No waiting in long lines either and he answers his phone 90% of the time...what else can I say? Wife's a doctor too and his kids are extremely smart and are great in sports..Good Day! ( I am not related nor was I paid to write this form)

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Dr Berni has good bedside manners and communicates your condition well. Everyone in my family sees him for joint/bone/injuries from sports

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Dr. Anthony J. Berni's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)