Ratings for Dr. Anthony J. Berni

Dr. Berni, Angie and his staff are excellent. Six months ago Dr. Berni performed his Super Path hip replacement on my right hip. Today I am back to doing most of the thing I could not do before surgery. with out any discomfort or pain. Everything he explained to me before and after surgery were accurate and extremly helpful. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Dr. Berni is an outstanding doctor in my opinion. He spent a lot of time making sure I received the proper care and that all appropriate xray views were taken. He diagnosed my problem which numerous other orthopedic surgeons have missed and explained it to me showing how the various films and reports support his findings. He and his staff were careful to make sure they provided all the details of my care, and gave me the various options for treatment without overburdening me with information. I have visited a lot of doctors over the years, esp. for my right knee problems - and have to place Dr. Berni on the top of my list.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Everyone at the office was very kind and friendly. I appreciate the fact that Dr. Bernie gave me options when deciding the care for me.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Dr. Berni has always taken good care of me. I'm a very satisfied patient! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I am more than pleased with the attention that I get from Dr Berni and staff. I have been a patient for over 20 years and have several surgeries. I would never go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr Berni and his staff are the best !!! I have had both hips and both knees and now rotator cuff surgeries. I recommend he and his team to others all the time.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I've already recommended Dr Berni to anyone who asks who a good Ortho dr. is. The entire staff are very professional and courteous. I feel like I get excellent care.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Berni is fabulous. I cannot wait until I am able to have the other knee done. There is no pain or discomfort in the new knee.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr Bernie and his staff are first date. I would strongly recommend them to others!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I just love this practice. Escpecially Dr Berni. He takes the time to talk to you as he cares about you and always shakes your hand when he comes into your room.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Anthony J. Berni's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)