Ratings for Dr. Bobby W. Marek

Great visit. Wife and I established care because of stellar reputation in the community. Took care of multiple problems at the same visit for wellness: something my other docs never did. Always listens and actually phoned me after he learned about an ER vist.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

Dr. Marek is the most incompetent doctor I have ever seen! When I was forced to see him for a work injury, he diagnosed me without an exam or imaging. This led to a gross misdiagnosis of my injury, causing a loss of benefits and medical care. He refused to fill-out the forms required for this injury, which caused an additional loss of benefits and medical care. It's taken two years to get this straight - and still little to no treatment, because of his refusal to diagnosis a problem in the beginning. He has caused me untold problems with his refusal to cooperate with the system and has been reprimanded by the worker's comp system for not following procedures or performing diagnostics before diagnosing injuries. Because he refused to actually examine me and prescribe physical therapy before he knew what the problem was, my injury was made significantly worse. Dr. Marek is the worse and most incompetent doctor that I have ever worked with.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Dr. Bobby W. Marek's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Brenham, TX