Ratings for Dr. Deborah A. Borchers

I think Dr. Borchers is great! She is so helpful and knowledgeable. I did a lot of research to find a good pediatriacian for our adopted daughter and she has been more than helpful. My daughter likes her a lot too--she talks to the child and makes the child feel a part of the whole experience of visiting a Dr. instead of ignoring the child and only talking to the parent. That made my daughter feel very comfortable with her. And she has a very upbeat attitude and spends time with us-not just run in and run out of the room

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Dr. Borchers is the best in the business. my daughters love her for her caring and knowledge and ability to diagnose even the simplest of issues. She is very thorough and has kept my girls very healthy. A pity she is associated with that practice (horrible service there) but she is EXCELLENT!!! I wish I knew where she is moving to next, I will follow her there!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

Dr Borchers is fantastic! I have been to two other practices in the area and not gotten the care she gives my children. She takes the time and always answers any concern I have. I have seen all the doctors in the practice they are not all horrible. I am grateful for their prompt care. My children have had multiple hospitalizations and surgeries and have always been right there!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

The pratice as a whole is horriable!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008