Ratings for Dr. Bret A. Rosane

Excellent Doctor - he was very knowledgeable and kind and took the time to explain everything to me. His office staff is outstanding!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

Dr. Rosane removed a basal cell carcinoma growth from my nose several years ago. He seemed to be of the highest caliber professionally, knowledgeable, precise, and caring. He did an excellent job of removal and the cancer has not returned. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

I had sinus surgery done recently and his logical sequence of analysis, diagnosis, surgery, and followup were first rate. My chronic problem was solved, finally! He took the time to listen, he explained what I faced, and what my alternatives were in concise fashion. I highly recommend him for nasal and sinus issues.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Amazing work! Surgery (2007) was great and I haven't been sick since. He and his staff called to check on me afterwards. When I had questions someone would always get back to me right away. They never let me feel like I was out in the cold by myself. If I ever need to have my sinuses cleared out again I will seek Dr Rosane out to work on me. Nice guy and knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Friendly office staff. Got appointment quickely. I found Dr Rosane to have a great sence of humor and personable. I was happy with my care.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2007

He was Ok on the first visit. The second he seemed like he lost interest? Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2006

Dr. Bret A. Rosane's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1987)

Sask Health