Ratings for Dr. Tracy L. Asher

What a worthless “doctors office”. Do not go here if you actually like to receive treatment. Went here after hours for a major issue saw the doctor for less than a minute (not exaggerating). Took a X-ray and drew some blood. Did not see the doctor again for the rest of the visit. Nurse cane in with a script for a heavy narcotic (I do not take) and ibprophen and informed me to call my “real” doctor Tracy Asher the next day. I was upset and asked what did the X-ray show which she left then came back and said he stated it was fine. Then when checking out and was informed my X-ray was to be sent out for a second opinion and was charged for it. Pain was still there the next day so called twice. Did not get a response so went after work while they were still open. My “real” Tracy Asher doctor refused to see me stating I need to come in during regular business hours and this was not an urgent care need. Meanwhile there is only one lady in the waiting room that did not seem to have any issues that required urgent care either. I informed the receptionist I needed my call back to see why my X-rays were being sent off. Never received a call back so called before they were closing and after waiting 30 minutes was informed I needed to call the previous doctor the next day since he did not know why they were sent off. I repeat do not go here if you seek treatment!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

What a great doctor! Has really take very good care of my whole family through out the years. Very personalble and takes an interest in the kids.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2010