Ratings for Dr. Payam Sarraf

Do not use! Dr. Sarraf performed a bunionectomy on me. The bunionectomy was bad so he did a second surgery a month later to "correct" the first surgery. Also bad result. Now I have a deformed foot and permanent limp due to Dr. Sarraf's surgeries. Nice guy but does not know what he is doing. Definitely find someone else, preferably an orthopedic surgeon. I did.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

I called Dr Sarraf's office late on a Friday afternoon hoping to get in, even though it was on short notice. I had a raging ingrown toenail and I was leaving town the next day. His staff was so nice over the phone and assured me that I will be seen by Dr Sarraf. I was even late to the appointment, but he waited for me. I was so grateful that Dr Sarraf was able to see me. He took care of me with patience even though I was so nervous about the procedure. He did not rush and my nail is better than ever. I was able to go on my trip the next day pain free. Thank you again.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

I went to Dr Sarraf having severe pain in my anckle for 2 years after a surgery by Dr. Steen Johnson in Pheonix. I ended up having more pain than before the surgery and saw several other Doctors at Mayo Clinic, Standford and Soar Clinic. None helped and I lost hope that I can one day walk normally. This all changed after I was treated by Dr Sarraf. He literally did a miracle and I can do my normal activities again. He is thorough, smart , caring and keeps up with advance techniques.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr. Payam Sarraf's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal