Ratings for Dr. Joel P. Ways

I love going to Dr Ways, the staff is very helpful in giving me all my options (well maybe a few too many) in helping me select my eywear.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

My wife made an appointment at Joel Ways' office and it was quite possibly her worst experience in a doctor's office. Her appointment was at 8:45 and she didn't end up leaving until close to 12:00. The doctor made a mistake and then BLAMED my wife for his error. Furthermore, he announced to the waiting patients that my wife had "messed up". What a truly unprofessional man this is. She was humiliated and in tears for a mistake that he had made. I tried to call and speak with him to let him know my opinion of him, but of course he was never available. I will always do my very best to steer everyone away from Joel Ways. In my opinion, he is a horrible doctor, and less than a man, for blaming a young woman for his own mistake. DO NOT GO TO JOEL WAYS - anyone and everyone is better than him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

Dr. Joel P. Ways's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 1977)

HealthPartners