Ratings for Dr. Eugene R. Little

Dr. Little should not be allowed to practice. He didn’t know how to fix my plantar fasciitis foot pain so tried 4 different surgeries at the same time including fusion of my big toe joint which isn’t even relevant to plantar fasciitis. Not only is my original pain still there the other surgeries have amplified my pain 10 times. I’m now seeing another surgeon to see if I can get my life back.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2019

Besides his horrible bedside manner, I went to see him for a minor injury, and it turned into me having tarsel tunnel in both feet. Dr little put me in a walking boot and wrote a script for a knew walker because he doesn't believe in crutches. Long story short not being showed the proper way to use I ended up with tarsel tunnel.... So, his plan was 5 chiropracticr visits if that didn't help then a back doc after that foot surgery on both feet. Well because I won't see the back doc he refers because I owe them $ he told me to go to my general doc. He just let me go. I live in this walking boot due to my initial visit, that was NEVER fixed!!!!!!! And now I have tarsel tunnel in both my feet and he just let me go from his care. Sooooooooo from Dec of last yr till now I've been dealing with him. And I'm worse then I was.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

i love going to foot and ankle centers of ohio well kept clean nice staff dr. little is a great doctor he knows wht he is talking bout describe your syptoms bam he knows what it is i highly recommend him by anthony laber

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

not only did this doctor heal me of a lifelong torment and pain of ingrown toenails, he was the most caring , devoted doctor i have ever met. this man went OUT OF HIS WAY to make sure my feet were taken good care of and that my healing was going well also. i would recommend him to any single person i know that has a toe injury/problem. he gave great advice on anything i had to ask and he did the job good and he did it right. he is an amazing doctor. well done.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

He did surgery on my husbands feet. Two weeks later had to do surgery again because hinge broke, but found out in hospital report that he broke it during first surgery and just decided that two staples instead of one would make it ok. It wasn't and he never told us, he just accused my husband of falling and breaking it which he did not! I would not let this dr touch my husband again! My husbands feet are worse now than before the surgeries, he also almost lost a toe. Was suppose to b out patient but was in so much pain had to stay. Called the dr to ask him to come check but he never showed till late next day, he just called nurses n told them to remove ace wrap that maybe he had it too tight, when he finally showed up n took bandages off toe was turning black. Went thru quite a bit to save it.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr. Eugene R. Little's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1984)