Ratings for Dr. William M. Walker

Awesome caring eye doctor. Goes out of his way to make your appointment upbeat and positive.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. Walker is highly extroverted and goes out of his way to be upbeat with everybody. He will even sing as he walks around the office. He makes the time to be conversational and funny with both children and adults. Dr. Walker is also knowledgeable and will take the time to explain concepts and what is going on. I feel we are in good hands with him. His staff is generally good. There was one staff person at the desk I'm not sure whether she's still there, she never smiled and I always felt something was wrong in her life, or maybe she just wasn't into customer service. Another one was super chatty and reassuring, almost too chatty for me. Not sure whether she's still there either. However. We are happy with them. The staff is competent and has been respectful, pleasant, and helpful time and time again to my family. They call when they say they will, and have extended themselves to provide extra services to us. I do recommend Dr. Walker's office.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr. William M. Walker's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Asheboro, NC