Ratings for Dr. Shoba Rao

After seeing many doctors since 1984, I finally found Dr. Rao and she is the first doctor who took the time to help me get a diagnosis. After that, I could finally learn to deal with being sick since I know now a little more about what I'm dealing with. Highly recommend this doc!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Dr. Rao is a great doctor. She is not only my doctor but also my daughters doctor and several of my family members doctor. She takes the time to listen to what is going on and shows concern for you and your problem. I wouldn't have any other doctor!!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

Dr. Rao is a wonderful doctor. After having very bad luck trying to find out why I was sick, I almost gave up. By the grace of something higher, I happen to randomly select Dr. Rao to try, and she finally found the source of my sickness: fibromyalgia. I can't thank her enough for her help, and for her patience in sitting with me to answer all my questions. She is very personable, easy to talk to, and will do everything she can to help. I highly recommend Dr. Rao.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2008

Dr. Shoba Rao's Credentials

• Hindi

• M G M Med Coll, Ranchi Univ, Jamshedpur, Bihar, India (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Batavia, OH