Ratings for Dr. James M. Lacroix

Wonderful Doctor and great staff. You see the same smiling faces each time that you go to the office. I feel like I am a pretty high maintenance patient with lots going on. He just priorities my concerns and says that we will handle them one at a time. He never makes me feel like my concerns aren't important and he always listens. Another thing I love is that he always ends the appointment by asking if that is all. That way I have one last chance to make sure that everything was covered.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Lacroix is the best doctor there is. I never wait in their office - and his advice is golden. I even had a brutal case of bronchitis, and when the pharmacy screwed up - after Lacroix's office was closed for the day, I was able to page him and he called them and cleared everything up - on his own time. That's customer service at it's best. He cares!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Excellent doctor. Very helpful. Really cares about the patient. Listens to what you have to say. The staff is just as nice and helpful. Just a wonderful group and highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

Dr. LaCroix takes the time to really talk with his patients. He is very knowledgeable and understanding. And I have never waited in his office more than 10 minutes, even when I'm a few minutes late.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

Dr. James M. Lacroix's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Commercial Insurance Company