Ratings for Dr. Kevin Strait

Will nickle and dime you. First he says need to be seen once a year for my meds. Then changes it to 6 months, than charges to call in a prescription. He tries to tack on a bunch of stuff you don't need and has no clue what is ACTUALLY wrong with you, just "take this, it will make you feel better". Very strange personality as well.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Very good doctor - I have been with him for years, and am quite happy with him and all the doctors in practice with him. He is knowledgable and can explain things in a manner I have do problems understanding. When asked about new information or experimental therapies he doesn't know about, he is willing to look them up and act as the situation needs - he has changed a course of treatment when the CDC released new information in the middle of his treatment that was relevant. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

If I could rate him a minus 10 I would. I tried for over a year to deal with him but couldn't. Very poor as a doctor. Never go to him.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

Overall Dr. Strait is not a very good doctor. I would not recommend him to anyone. I leave his office feeling frustrated because he didn't answer my questions. I feel like he isn't concerned with whatever problems I'm having at the time and sometimes his solution to my problems doesn't seem to make much sense.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2010

As a general doctor I would recommend Dr. Strait.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

Dr. Kevin Strait's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Middletown, OH