Ratings for Dr. Claude Daryl Curry

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Our family first started seeing Dr. Curry twenty-one years ago. I have four children and over the years, we have been through EVERYTHING with Dr. Curry, including ER visits (multiple times), unexplainable illnesses, and just the usual stuff...colds, ear infections, etc. He is fabulous. All of my children love him and have even forgiven him for giving them their shots. He is simply an awesome pediatrician.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

My daughter loves Dr. Curry. He has been the only doctor she has ever been to and we wouldn't have it any another way. The is staff is very efficient and we are in and out in half an hour or less! Thank you Dr. Curry for being GREAT at what you do!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Dr Curry is the best! I would never take my 2 1/2 yr old son to anyone else. He is also a personal friend of our family. He is an overall great man and physician. He honestly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

The best,"el mejor",my kids love him and the staff,wonderfull,bravo Doctor

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

Dr. Curry is WONDERFUL!!! He is great with my 2 yr. old and I wouldn't take my son to anyone else. My sister recommended him and I am so glad she did. I tell all my mommy friends that I have the BEST Dr. in the world for my little boy.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Very good dr., our newborn and 12 y/o both see him. dr. curry is very proficent, and has a good bed side manner with children.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

Dr Curry is great! We switched to him at 15 months of age, and we're thrilled with the level of care he provides our daughter. He's patient, realistic (i.e., he said "if you can, try to get the drops in her eye three times a day, but if she's just fighting you too much, twice will do."), and has been spot-on with dianosis every time. He doesn't dilly-dally around, but he's still friendly. He's great.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

Dr. Claude Daryl Curry's Credentials

• Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med, Louisville Ky 40202 (Grad. 1983)