Ratings for Dr. Donna M. Krummen

Beautiful, comfortable office. Dr Krummen makes you feel at ease the minute you meet her. Her office staff are wonderful. The skin care department is managed by experienced and knowledgeable RN's. Great experience!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2019

Dr. Krummen is so kind and supportive. She is an expert surgeon and I am so pleased with my surgery results. She truly cares about her patients. The office staff are wonderful and friendly. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Krummen and I would encourage anyone considering surgical or non-surgical interventions to get a consultation with Dr. Krummen. She’s the best!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

I recently had a breast reduction. From my first consultation to the day I was released my experience was very positive. I highly recommend Dr. Krummen and her wonderful staff. They were kind, understanding and very compassionate. Every question no matter how silly it may have sounded was treated with respect. I felt fully informed during the entire process. I plan to use their serv ices again in the future!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

Dr. Krummen did my breast reduction 2 years ago and I couldn't be happier with the results. I followed all her instructions and it paid off! She is kind, compassionate and highly talented. Her office staff is phenomenal, too! I am a skin care patient there too and would recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

Dr Krummen did an amazing job on my TT.....she and her staff are very professional, helpful, caring & she listens to your needs...if your looking for a surgeon she is one for you....she's amazing & her work speaks for herself!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr. Krummen is incredibly talented, smart, kind and genuine. Her staff members are always kind, pleasant and helpful. I've been seeing Dr. Krummen throughout the year for reconstructive surgery after a breast cancer diagnosis in January. She did an amazing job! I would strongly recommend her to anyone considering or in need of plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

I have had several procedures performed by Dr.Krummen. My cousin is a nurse at a hospital she operates at and spoke highly of her when I ask her about plastic surgeons. I just had Botox and juvederm and love my results. Dr.Krummen is the best!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

She did an amazing job on my vertical scar breast reduction. They look great and very symmetrical. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I am a cancer patient. My breasts are different sizes. I am in constant pain. I have ripples under my implant, and the nipple is horrifying. Dr Krummen said she could not help me after the damage she caused was done and told me to see another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I had my breast reduction surgery about 6 or 7yrs ago. Honestly I followed everything Dr. Krummen advised me to do and my Breast are beautiful down to this day! I was VERY SURPRISED to see these reviews because I'm scheduling a consultation for liposuction. I had a VERY GOOD experience with Dr. Krummen! She DID listen to me, she answered my questions and I felt she was real about what I should reasonably expect, like I may never have feelings in my nipples again, that sort of things. So I just wanted to say that sometimes we need to be very honest with our selves and realize that these doctors are limited. We SHOULD take the initiative to READ all our instructions and after surgery procedures because, after all, it's OUR bodies not hers! She and her staff treated me well that I can remember and all I have to do is look down at my breast and know she did them we'll also so YES I recommend Dr. Krummen for your surgery!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Dr. Donna M. Krummen's Credentials

• Cincinnati College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1992)

UnitedHealthcare