Ratings for Dr. Ted Gossard

My husband and I have been with Dr. Gossard for quite a while and have moved from Amelia to South Lebanon. We will not be looking for another family practitioner closer to us. We will make the trip to see him, he is 'special' to us and we feel more like family than patients. We have also formed a bond with Diana and there is nothing we are reluctant to ask (even if it's stupid). This kind of care is hard to find these days.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr. Gossard is wonderful. My husband, three kids and myself have been with him for 10 years.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

I was a patient for a long time, 10+ years. We had a good relationship. I developed some serious unexplained inflammation and after 2+ years of misery got a second opinion from another Dr. I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease. I immediately got better. Dr Gossard discharged me immediately. Stating that I was not following his orders. That is not true and seems inappropriate. I believe that he was unsympathetic to the fact that I was frustrated. I had spent 17K out of pocket in 3 years trying to get answers from specialists he recommended. Literally 2 weeks after I was better he sent me packing.my husband was treated for an ear infection that went on for 5 months until we had to go to an ENT who solved it with drops in 3 days. Dont waste your money here!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr. Gossard is everything you want in a family practice MD. You couldn't ask for a better doc.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

I have been with Dr. Gossard for several years. I am still amazed at how nice he is. He treats patients with dignity and graciousness. He listens to me.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

Dr. Gossard is so friendly and down-to-earth. He's a great doctor and his nurse is the best. I changed practices because of a bad doctor and am so glad I ended up with Dr. Gossard.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

Dr. Ted Gossard's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Workers Comp