Ratings for Dr. John F. Romano

Dr. Romano is an excellent doctor with an excellent support staff. They actually caught a mistake with my insurance once and I had been to several doctors who didn't catch it. Although he never spends a lot of time with me, I feel like when he's in the room he pays attention to me and he cares. I feel like I'm in good hands with Dr. Romano. He also referred me to an excellent plastic surgeon once, Dr. Razaboni.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Dr. Romano is a nice but brief doctor. I saw him as a new patient for acne scaring. He is helpful and told me go to fraxel right away. He told me what to do and not to waste time on microdermabrasions. I think he is an honest doctor... He does not rushes you...

flag | Submitted January 10, 2007

I've been going to Dr. Romano for about 7 years now and he's a competent, good natured doctor whom I would easily recommend to others. Several years ago he spotted and removed a pre-cancerous mole on my back which could have easily turned into skin cancer. He's also done some other minor outpatient procedures with perfect results.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2006

Dr. John F. Romano's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1973)

AARP
Amerigroup
Assurant
Beechstreet
BUPA
Children's Health Insurance Program (Chip)
  • Cigna Hmo