Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Morgan

I had an lesion biopsy 1 month and 3 days ago and have not heard back from Dr Morgan about my results! Have called office twice to have him return my call with results!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I cannot recommend Dr. Morgan and the staff highly enough. Not only is everyone very kind, but I felt like I was in good hands before I was even taken back to an examination room. The nurses were engaging, thorough, and knowledgeable. Dr. Morgan went above and beyond to help diagnose a primary non-dermatological issue that every other doctor I've seen has ignored for almost two years. If you see a dermatologist in Cincinnati, you should absolutely put Dr. Morgan at the top of your list.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Not helpful at all for treatment of severe acne. Reticent to accept differing points of view and differening religious perspectives regarding birth control choice for abstinence. Did not apply appropriate standard of care. This patient suffered from severe acne 4 years and Dr Morgan appeared unconcerned and unsympathetic. This patient was my daughter and I am an RN.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

He's the best. Very professional, knowledgeable, takes time to explain things.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Dr. Morgan is a physician that I trust completely and from whom I have received high quality care for many years. In addition to the more serious skin issues (e.g., growths, moles, cancer), I am very concerned about aging and wrinkles -- which unfortunately makes me a bit guillible to advertising and "quick fixes". Dr. Morgan does not try to profit from that, as many practices selling high priced products do, but rather provides real information and affordable suggestions available at the local grocery or drug store. While I still wish there were a magic cure for aging, I sincerely appreciate and value his honest and helpful guidance in an area where there is so much hype and profiteering.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2009

Very Please with treatment and communication

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

Have been using him for years and he is excellent.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2008

Dr. Michael A. Morgan's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)