Ratings for Dr. James Stuart

This doctor will not do any surgeries that are not required. He is a very friendly and kind doctor. He is not a rambo in his approach he is very gentle. He knows his stuff. Good doctor.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

Dr Stuart took me on after the first Orthopedic Surgeon Botched my first of 4 surgeries in a7 year period. I originally met Dr Stuart after my first surgeon botched my first surgery and I tried for over a year of trying to find a good shoulder guy of which there are few and far between that wanted to fix someone elses screw up. Any one who has had a mjor shouler repair will know what I am talking about. Any way my family MD Found Dr Stuart shortly after he moved to Calgary and was taking over another shoulder specialists practice and lucky for me. It took only 2 weeks instead of the usual 1-2 years because of 2 things. First of all I had and paid for my own MRI and Dr Hergets referal. On my first meeting Dr Stuart was alredy prepared to offer me some alternatives because he had already studied my MRI before my first visit but I found he was up on the latest techniues too try to repair it. He told me that it would probably requireore than 1 surgery and ther wee no guaranties.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010