Ratings for Dr. Steven M. Kleinhenz

Doctor will not listen to patient. His attitude is that he is the ultimate supreme human. Less than 15 minutes discussion with him is all I got. I suggested another x ray after surgery. He would not hear of it!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Arrogant man who tells all his patients their problem is caused because they are overweight. Even patients who are significantly underweight! Rude and curt man. Refused to allow him to work on me and know two other patients treated equally poorly. On was a sweet 75 year old lady whom he insulted so badly she cried all the way home. I advised her to run, not walk away from him!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

The Dr. was late for both appointments. He had not reviewed my patient information before entering the exam. Did not look at MRI report before exam., skimmed over it briefly when he entered the exam. room. Did not show any diagrams, pictures of damaged area to describe injury. In short, was in and out as quickly as possible and provided minimal information. In contrast, the next Ortho. I visited reviewed MRI on the screen, showed damaged area, showed photos on a computer to me to explain damage and treatment options. I am sure Kleinhenz is capable, just seems to have lost interest in his profession.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

He didn't seem to be listening to what I was saying and didn't resolve my problem.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Dr. Steven M. Kleinhenz's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)