Ratings for Dr. Eric M. McHenry

I have been going to this doctor for almost 30 years. He has excellent communication and makes sure you understand everything. The staff is excellent, friendly and very caring. He spends as much time as needed and is very knowledgeable. Over the years I have seen all of the doctors in this practice and they are all wonderful. I would highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Very caring. Keeps after problems until they are solved. Excellent .

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

My husband Henry and I have went to Dr. Eric several years. He is professional,caring and explains all our questions compleat and correctly. We feel very blessed to go to this wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr Mc Henry has veen our physician for many years. He is always punctual, interested and informed. He is kind, generous with his time and knowledge aand goes above annd beyond when his patients are in crisis.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Nice guy, but very, very average in terms of accurate diagnosis and staff follow-up.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

Dr McHenry spends time listening to you and explaining treatments to you. I always feel that I had his complete attention, no matter how small of a problem. He's great!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

Our family loves Dr. McHenry. He thoroughly explains what he is diagnosing, why and his recommended treatment. He is sympathetic and great with patients of all ages.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

Dr. Eric M. McHenry's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)