Ratings for Dr. Michael Molton

A true professional, artistic, talented and caring. He's been in the cometic medical industry for over 20 years and I wouldn't see anyone else for my facial work.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Awesome Clinic, Awesome professional staff, I Love going to epiclinic, they are fully accredited with ACHS which is rare in Adelaide, I have all my cosmetic work done there and I wouldn't go anywhere else

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Dr Michael Molton is a consummate professional. One of the rare cosmetic clinics in Australia which is accredited formally by an independent body which is an enviable achievement. top marks to him and his team.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

I have to agree with previous comments, dodgy GP doctor posing as some kind of practitioner - not worth the risk and if you are short, bald and ugly - why do you think I would come to you for aesthetic services???? Weird little man!

Submitted September 28, 2014

Not confident in this arrogant man- put down other professionals I had seen. Said he was a surgeon- which he is not- he is a GP- not risking my health with this man.

Submitted September 21, 2014

After my consultation I felt comfortable enough to return for treatment. The best thing is he really listened to my concerns without being 'cheesy' and wasn't over the top, really down to earth. Some places you go you don't feel much like you are in control or able to ask about things. So far the results are what I was expecting and I think I will continue with the treatment plan, or at least as long as I am getting the results.

Submitted June 21, 2010